Who We Are
Lucid Home Control was started in 2011 by Andreas Miller after his father, owner of Nauset TV & Sound, retired and moved to Sweden. Andreas has been part of Nauset TV & Sound since it was acquired by Tom in 1998. Apart from having 14 years experience in the area of Audio / Video, Andreas also has a B.S. degree in Computer Information Science which is becoming increasingly important with the current digital convergence. Thuis is an area where many of the established old-timers in this industry are critically lacking.
Why Choose Us
At Lucid Home Control our main goal is 100% customer satisfaction. By careful planning, system design and an ongoing dialogue with the customer and the builder, architect or any other contractor involved in the project we make sure to minimize any problems that could possibly arise.
Why can we do this better than other local companies? After 14 years at Nauset TV & Sound Andreas learned what the main problems are in this business and how to solve them.
- Problem: With electronics problems can happen at any time. If the place you bought your equipment from is only open 9-5 Mon-Fri you could be stuck without working equipment for days.
- Solution: At Lucid Home Control we don’t have set hours. We work when needed. If we get a call at 8:30PM Sat evening, there’s a big chance we’ll be at your house by 9PM.
- Problem: Too much overhead and the need to make a profit. This often causes companies to take shortcuts and not spend enough time taking care of their customers.
- Solution: Lucid Home Control runs the leanest business possible, so when you deal with us you’re not paying extra for our storefront, or for employees sitting around doing nothing on a slow day. All of our cost saving measures are transferred to our customers in way of lower prices and the best customer service around!
- Problem: Talented A/V installers are a scarce commodity on Cape Cod. Over the years Andreas has dealt with some of the not so talented people that worked for Nauset TV and they’re still working at other places in this field.
- Solution: At Lucid Home Control we will never grow so fast that we need to hire anyone one that we are not 100% sure are the best in the business. We currently just have a few sub-contractors who have all worked closely together for years and have a proven track record of satisfied customers.